Thursday, February 2, 2012

FEBRUARY, 2012 ALREADY??




I can't believe we have not written anything since last year! Sorry. We were busy with a Christmas Team from Indiana, as well as some building projects around the mission house, a visit from Tal & Betty Owen, and a couple of birthdays...both Scott and I celebrated in January! But, I will get myself in gear and write, add some photos, and catch everyone up to date on the comings and goings and blessings at misiĆ³n del mar. Happy New Year to Everyone! Got a jacuzzi tub to help me get through the healing process with my broken arm. (Yeah, right...that's what I told Scott.) Had 20 plus kids walk 10 kilometers to be at our house at 5:30 a.m. on Susan's birthday to sing and bring gifts and cards!! Amazin'! Helped Billy and Donna Hires give away a piano to a local music minister. What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment