Saturday, September 5, 2009

Health Update

This is an update on Susan. Yesterday morning, I went to hear the final diagnosis on what is happening in my life. They had been concerned that it might be Tuberculosis or Lupus Disease....I was, frankly, planning my funeral...and, it would have been fun for those attending...HOWEVER, and that is a HUGE HOWEVER, they discovered that I have a hiatal hernia. It has gotten so large that it has caused my stomach to push into my lungs and seriously hinder my ability to breath. (Initially, they thought I had bronchitis and have been treating me for 5 weeks for that while doing extensive testing, labwork, xrays, ultrasounds and more.) I need to go to the US and have surgery...we will be flying out on Tuesday morning. Have to have rental car, coordinate with a doctor..have to HAVE a doctor. Please pray for painless healing, great doctor, good tasting medicine, and a quick recovery. LET GOD ARISE AND HIS ENEMIES BE SCATTERED! Hey, maybe I can get them to sew my stomach up a bit so I can lose weight once more before I am totally decrepit. Thanks for your prayers and concern. When you pray, please be specific...I have named the Hernia, Henry...so pray that Henry leaves quietly and quickly without complications. (I hate long and drawn out goodbyes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment